Saturday, October 13, 2012

Retro City Rampage and more....

It's October and there are many games coming out right now that my head is spinning!

One game I'm really enjoying is Retro City Rampage for the PC. You can read my impressions at Maximum Pixelation.



Of course, along with Retro City Rampage you've got the new X-COM which is fantastic, I've just got PC a copy of Dishonored sitting on my desk (yes, a boxed copy of a PC game...it's a very weird feeling), I still have to play Episodes 3 and 4 of The Walking Dead and let's not forget FIFA 13 and PES 2013!!! It's all a bit nuts and we've still got some great titles on the horizon with Assassin's Creed III, Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2, Hitman: Absolution and Far Cry 3!!

It's a great time to be a gamer.....and a bad time to be an adult with adult responsibilities! 

Lavan


No comments:

Post a Comment